Monday, September 01, 2008

The Adventures of Dick and Jane

Dick and Jane were very happy with their lives, for the most part. They had married, it was inevitable, considering all the stories that Dick and Jane appeared in. They knew each other very well, and they grow up together, although it took them three times as long as most people. They were seven or eight for about twenty years, and then all of a sudden once they got out of the spotlight, they aged very quickly. Well, not that quickly. They are only thirty years old, where they should be in their fifties, or sixties, as most of us that read their books are.

So Dick and Jane are in their thirties and proud parents of Harry and Harriett. They like the name Harry. In fact their liking of the name Harry was the reason they came to me as a Life Coach. They found themselves enable to accomplish much as they found themselves listening to Harry Lillis Crosby (Bing Crosby) songs, as well as Harry Connick Jr. music. They even discovered Harry Chapin, who was a folk-rock troubadour of the baby boom generation. He was particularly known for his "story-songs"; his most well known song "Cat's In The Cradle" (1974) the cautionary tale of an absentee father. And they could not get enough of Harry Belafonte.

They found themselves reading everything they could about Harry Houdini, who was the most influential magician of the 20th century. His specialty was escapes: slipping out of ropes, chains and handcuffs while locked in trunks and milk cans or submerged underwater. (He once jumped into San Francisco Bay while handcuffed and shackled to a ball and chain.) They read everything they could about the Sundance Kid, the outlaw, whose name was Harry Alonzo Longabough. Harry Truman of course is their favorite President and they have read everything they can find about him. Prince Harry is of course their favorite English monarch. They hate Prince William and any mention of him makes their blood boil. Even the actor and comedian Harry Shearer, they can't get enough of. They have all the Simpson's TV episodes and of course The Simpson's Movie.

As you can tell it was quite an addiction that Dick and Jane presented me with. I had many issues to "coach around" with them. Because they couldn't leave their house I had to come to them, which I gladly did. I felt excited about this challenge to help Dick and Jane, since they had so helped me to read.

Before I go any further I need to let you know, that I am only sharing this story with you only because Dick and Jane gave me permission. They want you to know how I truly helped them.

As you can probably tell this is all a MADE UP STORY. It was my way to get your attention. As many of you know I am a Certified Life Coach. I got certified through the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, in Tempe, Arizona. It is a great program. I highly recommend it, plus their other classes. Anyway, I am very excited about Life Coaching and my intention is to do Life Coaching along with doing presentation, keynotes, and workshops.

My mission in life is to help people believe in themselves. To help people realize that they can have passion, creativity, fun, and laughter in their lives. That life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

So, here is the deal to help people do this I need you to help me get started. To get started I am offering this deal.

1. Two coaching sessions- the first one half price ($50) and the second one free. This is a $150 value.
2. Coaching session can be over the phone, in person, or on-line.
3. Money back guarantee. If you do not experience at least one major AWE or INSIGHT your fee will be returned to you.

So if you want to be like Dick and Jane and start creating the LIFE YOU WANT AND DESERVE, I look forward to working with you. My contact information is below.



Jana Ruth Author of "Laugh and Live Happier: P.L.A.Y.S. for Life480-600-5178
janabanana15@cox.net

No comments: